EsCola BíBLica DoMinicAl

EsCola BíBLica DoMinicAl

segunda-feira, 13 de junho de 2011

How can I repay the Lord for all the goodness to me? Psalms 116:12.

By: Cleuza Regina Ribeiro


 I am Cleuza. I´m a Lord´s server. I´m a very happy person, I´ve met my Jesus as a savior, since I was about 7 years old. I believe that this is the greatest inheritance that parents can leave for their children: The love of Jesus.
 Jesus has been so good to me; during all my life he has supplied all my needs.   That’s why I always have in my heart the psalms 116 vs 12. God owns me and I could never pay back all his goodness for me.
Love is a strong word which I’ve never heard another like it. That word comes directly from Jesus, because Jesus is love. He is the focus of everything. When Jesus is in our heart there is no place for hate or bad feelings which hurt you, not the person who you’re supposed to hate.
Let only the love of Jesus comes out of your heart and I´m sure you will feel better than never before. Try to say this: “Please Jesus, come to my heart” this way you will love everybody and that’s what the Bible tells us to do.  


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário